KitchenAid Mixer


Pick me, I'm a Lemon!
Read more >>

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Paper Chef #21 Ingredient Nomination

Noodle Cook

It's here again! Paper Chef is now in its 21st edition, thanks to originator Owen of Tomatilla for keeping it going. For your chance to star in your own kitchen stadium just like a TV Iron Chef, head across to Tomatilla to nominate an ingredient for the upcoming challenge. You have the weekend starting Friday, the first of September to dream, cook and brag about your experience using four secret ingredients. For rules check out this link. This is a fun competition open to all. As last month's winner, Ilva, of Lucullian Delights, gets to judge.

... The challenge has started! Find the details at Tomatilla by clicking here >>

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Anonymous,  Friday, September 01, 2006 7:57:00 am  

I'm a completely unrelated lurker who is inspired by Paper Chef. I'm not sure if my ideas are super helpful...but I'll throw them out there.

What about heirloom tomatoes? They are in season.

Also consider, oysters (we are coming into the "r" months).

2-minute Noodle Cook Saturday, September 02, 2006 4:11:00 pm  

Hi Carla, Owen is hosting the challenge at http://www.tomatilla.com. He normally gets the nomination. Why not join in the fun? It's really interesting to see what everyone ends up cooking.

Having problems commenting? Use the contact form instead!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Foodie Conversations


Favourite Links









  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP