KitchenAid Mixer


Pick me, I'm a Lemon!
Read more >>

Friday, September 16, 2005

Reflections

Reflections in Silver Spoon

... enjoy the picture for now, the post eventually gets written!

Bookmark and Share

4 Comments:

Knightingale Friday, September 16, 2005 4:53:00 pm  

Beautiful photos and all I can say is yummy~~~~

2-minute Noodle Cook Friday, September 16, 2005 10:52:00 pm  

Thank-you, that's really nice! The post is not quite written yet.

Ilva Monday, September 19, 2005 4:27:00 pm  

This is a truly great picture, I will have to steal the idea but I will of course tell WHERE I stole it from! Is that ok with you? If not tell me and I will abstain! But it's not my fault if your photos are so inspirational....

2-minute Noodle Cook Monday, September 19, 2005 11:11:00 pm  

Go ahead Ilva, have a go! The picture is put in this blog for everyone to enjoy, to learn, to share.... A lot of work went into styling, designing and of course the photography. Remember to post back with the link to your picture!

Having problems commenting? Use the contact form instead!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Foodie Conversations


Favourite Links









  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP