KitchenAid Mixer


Pick me, I'm a Lemon!
Read more >>

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Paper Chef #13 - Judging in Progress

Spice Gifts

Owen Linderholm, the Paper Chef chairman has rounded up the 9 entries for Paper Chef #13.

Part One: Paper Chef#13: Carrot, Rice, Anchovy and Celebrating-The-Other-Side Edition
Part Two: Paper Chef #13: Carrot, Rice, Anchovy and Celebrating-The-Other-Side Edition Part Two

The judges are in conference, in three different states, Perth, Melbourne and Sydney, with a time difference of 3 hours. Hypothetical conversations overheard at the Judges' camp...

  • Noodle Cook ("An Electronic Restaurant"): Let's run the handlens over the plates and check for splashes and crumbs. Computer, calculate the time to find a winner...
  • Saffron ("The Food Palate"): Ah ha, I see plenty of spices and saffron in rice and cakes!
  • E (where the tomato grows): Any Penfold Grange for decanting with lead shots? Nothing tastes as good as 3 bottles of Grange, but I'll get started with the shiraz and chardonnay....followed by Julmust, then a wash down with Foster...
  • Anthony ("Man That Cooks"): Any Ram and dam? Is that chilli spicy?
  • John ("An Electronic Restaurant"): Maple syrup, where's the maple syrup? Hangon, I like that lace table cloth. It goes with the Persian rug here. Oh, the candles and the smoke are baby boomer stuff!
  • Computer: I compute due to the very excellent entries and the difficult task of the judges, the results will not be known till Monday 12th December, Tuesday 13th December, Wednesday 14th December, Thursday 15th December, ... I give up!
Meanwhile on the side line...

.... in the challengers' camp, things start to heat up with all participants self proclaiming the winners.

Note: South Park style cartoon characters created using "South Park Studio 2".

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

eat stuff Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:15:00 am  

Oh that is sooo cute!

BTW your comment link on the front page is broken :(

Having problems commenting? Use the contact form instead!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Popular Posts

Popular Posts Widget

Foodie Conversations


Favourite Links









  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP